Chennai Blogger's Meet

When the first blogger’s meet happened, I didn’t even know what a blog was.

When the bloggers met a second time, I had not started blogging.

When they got together subsequently, I had started my blog, but never bloghopped to read about a blogger’s meet.

Today, I blog, I bloghop, and I know of a blogger’s meet in Chennai this weekend. But I am traveling to Mumbai.

Free food, memorabilia, and a trip to the Bullet factory… Damn ! Why do I have to miss all this?
Oops… I forgot to mention the bloggers I would get to meet ;o)

Can it get any worse?

Read more about the meet at Kiruba’s blog.

6 comments:

  1. So u gonna miss it again! That's bad. Ants in pants, off to mumbai? When are u gonna visit Hyd (whenever I'm gonna visit chennai then!) :-D
    Anyways, there is always a next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dont worry, u aint missing much... a couple of my blogger friends in chennai said the last one sucked bigtime!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOnal,
    Looks like it. But am sure there would be lots more in the future, so ok. As for my HYD visit, I really don't know :o) But am definitely looking forward to your chennai visit. When is that ?

    Nithya,
    Lol ! Yeah real real sad !!!

    J,
    Yeah maybe coz I wasn't there to make it rock... In which case it might probably be just as what your friends said this time around too ;o)

    Jokes apart, I still wanna have a feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Do leave me a comment if you liked the post.