Happy Anniversary

It all started exactly a year back. She was red hot and it was love at first sight for me. As love always has it, I had my initial hiccups with her. She was not easy to get along with and I had to improve my skills at dealing with her with every passing day.

Today, we are inseparable. We go together wherever we go. A long drive in the ECR – Just she and me. A quick visit to the Besi beach – Just me and she. She is one heck of a company. Has never brooded over my choice of songs I played during our umpteen drives together.

And to realize that am just as excited as I was a year back only goes on to prove the power of this relationship.

Here's wishing you and me a Happy Anniversary.

11 comments:

  1. Best wishes Somu...

    Not sure, if I should wish you to live with her life long ;)

    Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope u get many more, advanced and better! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh! I dont believe after all men will be men... u'll get bored after sometime i know... then it'll be someone else! But its exciting to think about a red opel corsa. I guess thats the one u have, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. long time since I came along here... Congratulations on the aniversary..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Krish,
    Nah... ithelaam appo appo change pannanum ;)

    @Ramya,
    Thanks a lot dear !

    @Sonal,
    I thought I was only thinking about a red opel corsa... What were u thinking ?

    @Art,
    Hey thanks and welcome home. How is B'lore ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blore was good.. me back in US now..

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy anniversary to u and "she"...long live the JODI...

    ReplyDelete
  8. well put,Somu..
    And i remeber that post..
    Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey... sorry to see this so late! but warmest wishes for u and ur sweetheart :-) it's a wonderful feeling indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmm! When will your sweetheart be mine? I shall wait. And waaaaiiiittt.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Do leave me a comment if you liked the post.