My Best Friend's Wedding

We have fallen in love with the same girl.

We popularized a concept called “Dono Act” in School

We went on stage for the teacher’s day function and gave a 45 minute entertainment show. The entire talent program was for only an hour and every other program had to be cancelled.

We have discussed just about “everything under the sky” under the starlit sky in Besi beach.

We have seen close to 150 movies together in the theatre. Satyam complex is where we used to be every Saturday night.

Though both of us never understood the language, saw an entire Telugu movie in the theatre.

We have been there for each other anytime and everytime. And I can go on and on.

His is the longest standing friendship of mine.

Today, he got married. And am so happy for him.

The least I could do for my friend was to gift him something that am “best” (in relation to my other talents and not in relation to other people) at. Here’s what I gave him.

P.S.
My other posts on Best Friend
- My Best Friend
- A Reunion

10 comments:

  1. My wishes to your friend too! And a wonderful gift from you to him! :-)

    "Every topic under the sky" under the starlit sky of Bessie Beach.. sweet way of putting it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My very best wishes to your friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for your friend....

    And thats a very thoughtful gift Somu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! isnt it such a good feeling, so exciting when best frineds get married... Wish ur friend from me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can relate all that u said with my friend too...and also loving ur posts on ur car learning experience!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Vinesh
    Thanks a lot Vinesh. And yeah we used to spend few hrs after most night shows in the beach... just sit there, stare at the sky and talk.

    @madhu
    Thanks Madhu. Will pass it on :o)

    @Ashish
    Thanks a lot dude ! Awaiting your next breview !

    @Vee-Jay
    His name is half of urs... Jai. Btw, the movie was more like "ra ra sarasuku ra ra"... No head no tail could be deciphered... But we were have one helll of a time laughing...Since it was the Kushie remake, we could understand the dialogues from whatever we have seen in Tamil.

    @Thanks a lot Ganga. Am not sure what exactly the feeling is. But it sure is nice.

    @Art
    It sure is a good feeling. Incidentally your last post was also related to friend's wedding and the associated fun :o)

    @Marc
    Am glad u like it... And I just hope there are no "SUCH" car learning experience from my part. Just wanna be in one piece to make my posts here ;p

    ReplyDelete
  7. An excellent gift...

    And these occasions really give you a chance to prove yourself, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Ram
    Thanks Ram. And I wudn't say prove myself... I wud rather say it gives me a chance to bring out the best in me !

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww thats sweet congrats to him ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Do leave me a comment if you liked the post.