She is one damn B****

Never does she leave me,
notwithstanding my frantic attempts
to keep her in a safe distance.
She is all over me,
heedless to the utter disgust,
that I have developed in immense.

Though I despise her to the core,
I have had this live in relationship,
for more than a decade now.
Every night in my room,
before I catch up with forty winks,
hmm, to elaborate my etiquettes don't allow.

I might be her only Love,
but that's no reason
for me to be caught in her trap.
I cannot be married to her,
for the rest of my life,
fine if you brand me, a stone hearted chap.

Persistent, I can't let her get,
or allow her conquest of my life,
'coz I don't see it as a positive sign.
I desperately need to find a way,
to beat her to death,
this damn boredom of mine.

9 comments:

  1. yeppie me first
    wow...boredome u named her
    but is tat she i really doubt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Somu,

    I thought it was the mosquitoes.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somu,
    On your behalf:

    Methinks should I ever meet this 'bore'
    I vow to take revenge from my every cell & pore
    just thinking about it time and more
    you can bet she'd meet her end in blood & gore!!!

    :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adadada enna kavitai am asking same question as sophie -avalah illeh???

    I like ravis addition too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sophie
    Lol ! Avathaan iva... Ithula enna doubt unakku ?

    @Hari
    I have good knight for Mosquitoes... but seem to be losing my good nights coz of boredom ;o)

    @Kris
    Thank you Kris :o)

    @Limsa
    Thanks...

    @Ravi
    Wow ! I wish she ends up with the same end that u desire her to have... It's just because of her existence, life is getting boring at times... Nice one "Sir"...

    @Visithra
    Am giving the same answer as the one i gave Sophie... Avathaan iva... Veraoruthi irunthaa ivalukku velaiyey illayey !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one. thought u were referring to 'Life', coz shez one helluva B*tch too...

    BORED of what btw?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @DV
    I sure do remember our sms exchange on life being a b*tch... But this was more to do with boredom, which i was going through at the time I wrote it (Some 6-7 months back)...

    It keeps coming once in a while... Sometimes i have means to overcome it, and on rare occasions it just gets on me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good one.. Kept guessing throughout, but never thought of Boredom :).

    Btw, you sure do have a way with words...I'll give that to u :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Do leave me a comment if you liked the post.