When in doubt, follow the crowd

Everyone else : Ha ha ha
So me too : Ha ha ha
Everyone else : Clap clap clap
So me too : Clap clap clap

This happens every time I attempt something I do not understand. This time around it was a night show in Satyam – BLUFFMASTER. With the guy on my right happily sleeping (well he is worse than I am) and the one on my left thoroughly enjoying, I was left with no option but to interpret the movie in my own way. Luckily for me, I have this knack of enjoying movies no matter how crappy or incomprehensive they are.

After all this, there is just one question lingering in my mind.

How can a Hindi movie seem so much Greek and Latin to me?

6 comments:

  1. i was thinking ud post on aathi hummm

    ReplyDelete
  2. u enjoyed finnally...tats most needed
    any chicks around...??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bluffmaster is a nice movie..Quite diff... but better than the movies these days...
    I dint get bored for a min... And ABhishek Bachan was too good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone else : lol at ur exp
    So me too : lol at ur exp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed it. Wud have loved to see all those false expressions :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haa...Somu...maybe we all can go to some other hindi movie just to watch you watch the movie..*Grin*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Do leave me a comment if you liked the post.