Blogger Friend... Err... Friend Blogger

F below expands to Friend

Me: Did you check out my latest post?
F1 : Do you have anything better to talk about?
Me: I mean, I think it is a nice one.
F2 : And who says so?
Me: But then, did you read it in the first place?
F3 : Really not in my priority list.
Me: Did YOU (@ F4) at least read it?
F4 : I did dude. I think it was a good one.
Me: Guys, that’s what am trying to say.
F5 : Machan, this guy is so jobless.

This happens because none except one (F4) from my circle of friends is into blogging. While I do ensure they read my blog, there exists no common ground amongst us in terms of blogging as a hobby by itself. Today, am glad one more joins this bandwagon.

Kannan (Cannon as he is lovingly called) is a movie buff, an ardent Kamal fan, and a hater of my-kinda-movies (The Vijay types). He wins just about every movie argument we have and can literally go on and on about movies during our lunch, break and out of office conversations. Click here to check him out.

P.S. This poem found a translator in Vignesh and his tamil version landed up in Thinamalar publication. Ain’t that cool?

7 comments:

  1. Looks like I'm the only jobless soul here! Anyways, I did experience the same, but I encouraged a few friends to join the Blogosphere. Why not? I landed here accidentaly myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats kwel man! Congrats...


    Cheers!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol sounds like me n my friends - sometimes i fwd them certain links i write - 1 spends 2 months once maybe reading everything hehehe

    nice to see ur poem making into the dailies though translated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. count me as F"n"....its funny we work in the same place for years and yet end up having rarely someone whom we can call friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my friends also call me jobless...my mom n dad too

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ramya
    I don't think so. am jus as jobless too :o)

    @Vishnu
    Thanks dude !

    @Visithra Mam
    I do the same too... I send my friends a mail if I think something I have written is good :o) and hardly do they ever read it :o))

    @Ganga
    Even if you try to make them get started, it is gonna be a tuff task for ya :o))

    @F'n'
    The point was not about having friends from work... I have most of my close friends from work, it was about making those friends appreciate the concept of blogging :o)

    @Sophie
    So, u part of the Vetti Bandha gang too eh ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. idhukku dhaan naan en frds-a kaekkarthey kedayaathu :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Do leave me a comment if you liked the post.