Mask III



I was reminded yesterday of an incident that happened in my friend’s life 5 years back.

He was climbing the stairs when there was this girl who passed him in the opposite direction.

HE : Hey, Today is my Birthday.
SHE : ** Turns back and says ** “Oh!” ** and walks off like she heard nothing **

Till date, it happens to be the most laughed at situation and we still tease him for being so shameless about advertising his Birthday. I feel just the same about my post yesterday.

Nevertheless, I had a wonderful day and I thank each and every one of you for having sent their wishes either through an sms, or a call or a comment or a blog post. While I did manage to send a personal note to whoever I can, I take this moment to let you know that I really appreciate your being party to making my day. THANKS A LOT :o)