Mask III



I was reminded yesterday of an incident that happened in my friend’s life 5 years back.

He was climbing the stairs when there was this girl who passed him in the opposite direction.

HE : Hey, Today is my Birthday.
SHE : ** Turns back and says ** “Oh!” ** and walks off like she heard nothing **

Till date, it happens to be the most laughed at situation and we still tease him for being so shameless about advertising his Birthday. I feel just the same about my post yesterday.

Nevertheless, I had a wonderful day and I thank each and every one of you for having sent their wishes either through an sms, or a call or a comment or a blog post. While I did manage to send a personal note to whoever I can, I take this moment to let you know that I really appreciate your being party to making my day. THANKS A LOT :o)

11 comments:

  1. u got creamed yesterday? hhehe awwww ;) vaalzgha ur friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advertising for Fair n Handsome?? Since when? Sollave illa.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @J
    Thank you very much :o))

    @Visithra
    Yeah creamed ! Atleast it was better than Idli Maavu which I heard awaits you :o)

    @Ramya
    Heard of Fair and Handsome ? Am the brand ambassador ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel just the same about my post yesterday

    I've been feeling the same abt my b'day for the past 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. minnale vivek dialog kelvi pattathilae?

    pasanga thaanda donkeys maathiri enakku birthday enakku birthday nu solitu iruppanga..ponnungellam decent..avangala solla maatanga

    so free ya vidu soms :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. idly mauvu was an old story - ive already gotten that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sheky
    I am feeling this way for the first time... :o)
    Btw, hope u are informed of the Sunday meet ?

    @Subra
    Cycle gapla enna donkeynu sollita ! Ok machi !
    Btw, there is a mini meet this Sunday, how are u placed ?

    @Kutti
    Thanks pal :o)

    @Visithra
    Old or new, cream is a much better option than idly maavu :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christ!

    I feel so embarassed, Somu. Belated Wishes. Will bow in apology when we meet!

    ;)

    Ravi

    ReplyDelete
  9. belated ,

    Happy B'day Somu...

    hey it's not toooo late...

    it's still December :)

    have fun...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Do leave me a comment if you liked the post.