Aiyoda

As soon as I read this couple of days back, I have been way too excited The last time I had such a crush on a heroine was after “Poovey Poo chooda va”. I remember, as a teenager, how shy I was to walk across to Nadhiya for an autograph when I saw her in Anna University.

Incidentally, this time around, the crush is on Nadhiya’s costar ASIN.

I have seen just one movie of hers and I simply fell for the “Aiyoda” girl. For a change, Gajini, Maja, Sivakasi, and Godfather are in my list of must see movies not for the heroes, but for the strikingly beautiful and remarkably vivacious ASIN.

Today, I had my list of questions to ask her on chat. However, knowing that my chances of getting a response were bleak, I changed my plan. I paced across all the blocks to peep into the conference room from where she was chatting. I have never done this to anyone else before. I could realize my teenage timidity making a comeback. I just had a glimpse of her. My day was made.

I came back to my desk humming, “Aiyo Aiyo un kangal aiaiyo, un kangal kanda neyrathil yelaamey aiaioo”.

Picture courtesy : That's telugu

13 comments:

  1. Neengalum arambichuteengala? Analum summa solla koodadhu... it does feel good to be in love, la... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. malabar ungalaiyum kavuthuttaala?
    did she come with make-up? otherwise it would have been a disaster :-)

    So is kribs gonna put up a picture of her car?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vee-jay
    Asinayey paathutein, appuram enna Gajini :o))

    Another advantage of being in Tidel park... I got to see the shooting of Kaaka Kaaka here on a sunday :o)

    @Madhu
    Loveum illa oru mannum illa... Yelaam oru Kaadhal thaan ;o)

    @Ganga
    Trust me...All her Tamil movies are gonna be dubbed in Telugu and she's already booked for Chirajeevi's next blockbuster "STALIN"

    @Sophie
    What to do tell me ?

    @kaps
    Kavuthuta Kaps... and yeah heavy make up in fact... was quite obvious ! And I have heard that Asin sans Make up is a disaster.

    Not sure if Kribs is gonna post a pic of her car... But am sure one of these days his new accent wud find a place in his post :o)

    Neengalum Asin mandram thaana ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi somu
    two catchy words which made M.KUMARAN movie hit was 'Malabar' and 'aiyoda' i shud say..while watching the movie i wondered how well the 'dubbing' for asin sync-d with the lip movements..the credit shud go to the dubbing artist..for doing a neat job ....esp 'aiyoda' was too good as u said !

    ReplyDelete
  5. @JB
    True... The rendering of voice for ASIN was just perfect and it fit well to her performance too. But I always thought that's her original voice. Was it not the case ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ethana peru ipdi kelambirukkeenga.... Ennoda roomie has downloaded all the pics of Asin available on the Internet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Krish
    Naan just kodiyil oruthan !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm Make up illadhe disasternnu therinjum ivlavu periya fan club-aaa?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nathiya and Asin... Asin for some reason looks similar to Nathiya... me too a fan of both ;-)... infact MKumaran was just awesome to have both in the same movie...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Uma
    Enna pannurathu... Namma enna day to day basislaya interact panna porom... Yethu screenla paaka porom... Athukku ithu pothumey !

    What say ?

    @karthik
    Correct... It was nice to see them back togetget... And it was a come back for Nathiya, and it was the first tamil release of Asin (Ullam Ketkumey is technically her first tamil though)...

    And we are fans of both... Too many coincidences right ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. exactly the same question as Uma! make up thaan ellame-nu therinjum ivvalo jollu... pasangala thirutha mudiyadhu pa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Nithya
    Same response as the one I gave Uma ;o)))

    Kaadhal enbadhu oru murai,
    maru murai varumel,
    athu adutha jenmathil thaan

    What say ?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Do leave me a comment if you liked the post.