SMS - Simple Morning Sweetness

“All mornings are like paintings – You need little inspiration to get going, a smile to brighten it and a message from someone who cares to color your day… GOOD MORNING”

Is it not nice to wake up to such a nice sms in the morning? Really does make your day. And of course it did make mine today. But, when I looked around me, what I saw – dresses strewn all over, chaos and confusion from the office going folks in drawing room, couple of missed calls from office, and nine on the clock – only prompted me to respond with this message.

"All mornings are like reality – You have to brush your teeth, have coffee, take a shower, get ready for work and head towards office… GOOD MORNING”

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day !

More Morning sms :)

In an attempt to keep it short,
here's me wishing you from my heart.
In an attempt to keep it simple,
here's me wishing you peace and good will.
In an attempt to keep it sweet,
here's me sending you a message so neat.
In effect, in an attempt to KISSS,
here's me sending you a good morning wish.

The sun woke up and thought of rising.
The birds woke up and thought of chirping.
The buds woke up and thought of blooming.
So, it’s only natural I woke up and thought of you.
GOOD MORNING.

Start your day with
Wonderful thoughts, and
Beautiful people.
So here I am, starting mine with
A wish for you.
Have a wonderful day.


P.S. On Sophie's request, giving a link to my other auto posts
Talking talking cabbie
Me ? Eve teasing?

14 comments:

  1. nice sms...really nice...
    btw...who sent it somu??
    can u give my no to that person...so that even i may get a few of them...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. n nice read cabbie...n eve teasing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont worry Sophie. I will forward all the messages to you as and when I get them. Ok va ?

    And thanks for the second comment :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey why dont u give my no to him...directa vangikurene messagesa...suda suda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one :)..! the second sms made me laugh !! how true it is...every morning is the same for the ppl who work !! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sophie
    Sorry ! No way ! :O))))

    @JB,
    Seriously,,, really need of motivation to get up and be on my way to office... Daily morning oru kootehy nadakkum !!!

    As you said, being in office reduces my lifetime by 8 hrs in a day :o)))

    @Limsa
    Waking up is never a problem... Infact I wake up as early as 6 and simply keep rolling in my bed until its too late to work :o((((

    And am no different either... I sleep like a deadlog and wudn't want anything disturbing me in the mornings... I dont get such smses normally, and so when it comes sometimes, it hits me as a nice surprise :o)))

    Loved those lines...

    Cheers,
    Somu K !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Tamizhan
    I completely understand how it would be... Night shifts are something I had to put up with during the first two years of my career... There were days when I would not even be seeing my bro / sis at home... They are at work when I leave home, and am asleep when they leave for work !!

    But then, I don't miss it now ! It was something I dreaded and am glad I came out of it :o)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to get those msgs few months back.. Daily atleast 2 msgs of Good morning....
    I miss all that..
    Now i get good Morning mails... And they are good enough too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes..Warm messages to start a day with..
    Missing those days of frequent SMSing and cool messages/jokes milling around..I was nonstop at it..

    Hmm...Anyone there ready to send me messages ??

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Ganga
    Now, that would be bliss... I get more hours to sleep ... Woohoo !!!

    @Art
    I can understand. But I guess mail is just as good, though they wud not wake you up the moment they get into ur inbox, which is what the smses do :o)

    @Adengappa
    If you were nonstop at it, why did you stop doing all that ?
    Maybe you should get to do it and everyone wud flood ur inbox with morning smses

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehhe pavam ungeh friend - sent such a nice sms n u sent such a kadi tsh tsh

    ungehluku ehn sms anuhpunangehnu iruhkum

    i get SNS daily ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Visithra
    Apadi yelaam illa... Infact innikum i got a similar sms. So, I presume the one who sent me just did not feel like "Cha ivanukku poi anupuchomey" :o)))

    SNS should be nice... peacefulla thoongalaam !

    ReplyDelete
  14. somu...ungalluku sms ennaikum vanthuchha...enna sms vanthichu...??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Do leave me a comment if you liked the post.