Shocking Surprise

** This had to be based on a true story owing to official implications **

It is almost about a month and a half since his manager moved into the same locality as his. Yesterday, when he was in his Manager’s cabin, he was having a very casual conversation with him.

MGR : Dude, looks like someone else also has a red Corsa with sun roof.
HIM : Really ?
MGR : When I look through my drawing room window, I see it parked in the next door apartment.
HIM : Where is this ?
MGR : Indira Nagar, 1st Avenue
HIM : Oh really ? Which apartment are you in ?
MGR : Dwaraka.
HIM : Ha ha ! Then in all likeliness you are looking at my car. Looks like we are neighbors, coz I live in Jamaal’s, which is next door to Dwaraka.

Now his problem. Next time when there is a call asking him to go to office for an emergency on a weekend, he just cannot say, “Sorry, am in Kilpauk now. It would take me ages before I reach office”. His manager just has to peep out of his drawing room window to understand the stated lie.

14 comments:

  1. Hahaha...
    The worse would be when he realizes abt the quick afternoon naps...:-P

    If ** This had to be based on a true story owing to official implications **
    has any real relevance....;)

    Swapna

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha....eppadi oru neighbor kedachathukku...avar koduthuvachirukanum...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Swapna
    Oh yeah... that would be dangerous...

    That line was put there coz the true story could be anybody's... not mine... That way I can escape any official prosecution ;o)))

    @Sophie
    Ahem ! I really wouldn't know that ;o))

    ReplyDelete
  4. my sympathies with u da somu;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nithya
    Thanks for your sympathies :o)))

    @Kris
    Too much... Jump from the frying pan into the fire ??? Nah... ;o)))

    @Neels
    Am sure I always have that from your. THanks :o))

    ReplyDelete
  6. get a bike and tell that you have gone out in the 2-wheeler

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha...no escape :)
    So sad...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @B a l a j i
    Me knows no bike driving... And he knows me knows no bike driving :o((((

    @Art
    Hmmm ! Looks like you are sooo happy about that ;o)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Harish
    Naan paathu paathu vaangina color... Avalavu seekiram repaint panna mudiyaathu !!! And moreover the solution is not cost effective... ;o)))

    I think ultimately the safe and economical solution would be to go to office whenever am asked to. What say ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. buy another car :-) or be bold enuf to say that am in my house but I just can't make it due to personal reasons ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Arun
    Done :o)

    @Karthik
    True... Being upfront or following instructions is the only way to handle it :o))) But another car and all is konjum over :o)))

    @Ganga
    There is not much of a concern... In fact when there was a time when I used to work in shifts, such calls come at odd hours requesting pur presence at work, for some reason or the other... I wrote this keeping in mind the excuses that I used to give for why I cannot make it to office. These days, its not much of an issue for me. I get to enjoy all weekends peacefully :o)))

    Thanks for the concern though. Appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adada ipdhi maatikitutingehle ;p freedom bye bye sunday goodbye ehlam sohliyacha?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Do leave me a comment if you liked the post.