Go-getter attitude

** Inspired by a true incident **

The other day he was raving about how much of a flirt he had been in his younger days, and how much he continues to be. Of course, we have seen his flirtatious skills with our own eyes. You can now imagine why he was given the middle name of “Casanova”.

Every time he says he is not coming out with us for the weekend, we know the reason behind it.

Two days back, he came out after just being appraised and was so happy to inform us of the feedback he received.
“Guys, I am told that I have a go-getter attitude”.

To this there was an amusing remark from his friend, which made even him laugh at that factual statement. “Dude, in a way your boss is right. You sure have a go-get-her attitude”.

P.S. For a change, the HE in this post is definitely not me. FYI.

8 comments:

  1. flirting is unhealthy??i think its an art and skill which when used in right measure helps rather than leading to damage..obviously it has to be done to the right person or ye gonna get a spanking..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. "P.S. For a change, the HE in this post is definitely not me. FYI."

    Uhh ... umm...un-hun ... wohi toh!! that's what I was wondering!! And the friend was you right??!! Cool !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey flirting is fun as long as it doesn't hurt anyone and ure not 2 timing anyone ;)

    lol at the go get her

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sophie,Vanathi,Balaji,Karthik,
    Glad you found that funny :o)

    @Limsa
    That's the last thing that I can be... Am sooo bad at it :o)

    @Kavitha
    You are right... I was in no way indicating it is unhealthy. It's a nice way to break the ice and probably can even be a good starting point for a long lasting relationship

    @Sonu
    You are right... This time the friend was me :o)

    @Visithra
    I know from your explicit postings how much of a flirt you are and how much you enjoy that :o))) Am sure it should be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Do leave me a comment if you liked the post.