An idle mind...

Just a thought because of what I was doing all day today… and coz of what people think I do most times at work.

If time wasting can add to my wealth and loafing to my health,

if hibernation can result in new projects and laziness in their successful completion,
if leisure can increase productivity and inactivity help sustain it,
if day dreaming can lead to unprecedented hikes and lethargy to promotions,
if relaxation can energize my social network and passiveness take me places,
life would have been a lot wonderful and
by now, I would have been the most successful man in the universe.

It goes without saying, that I was idle the entire day at home. Sleeping, browsing stuffs, sleeping, watching mega serials, sleeping, reading junk, sleeping, eating, sleeping… and the list of (in)activities goes on and all this in the name of rest and recovery.

4 comments:

  1. Well,now i think the similarites are getting way too far:) all i did from morning was,eat,sleep,read,TV,browsing,sleep again and now i am fighting Insomnia with again bloghopping:D
    and u r right abt Vertigo,but severe vertigo leads to neckpain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! wish i cd do that alllllllllllllllllllllllll my life..it wd be such fun to do 'nothing'

    ReplyDelete
  3. All she knew was she wants the kid to smile,sympathy was out of question, hapily,all she thought of was to make him smile,and that she did because somewhere she could feel the lonliness,maybe at a diff level,but still they both were lonley:)
    And by the way,my name is not akruti,it is Neelima:) thanks for blogrolling me,would do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somu,u r earlier comment is in Haloscan,i have two commenting sections:) u r comment is safe,no worries.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Do leave me a comment if you liked the post.