Woohoo ! Am so popular !



This picture was taken when I landed in LA last summer. All my fellow bloggers / fans were standing behind the cordon, waiting for my arrival. “Somuuu we simply love your blogs”, that’s all they had to say.

Never knew my blog had such an expansive reach spanning geographies.

As I was being tucked into the Limo, away from the fan mob and taken to my King’s Suite at Hilton… … I woke up from my sleep.

While I move away from my desk and lie down comfortably on bed to catch up with more sleep, why don’t you check out this link.

http://www.lintukoto.net/viihde/mielenosoitus/

Put your name, make your own self-proclaimed message and have fun with your friends :o)

I cooked the below messages and mailed them all to my friends
** Somu for President of America
** Somu, we love you
** Somu, you are great
** Somu Somu Somu

Wowwie ! I am such a narcissist, ain’t I ?

14 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Narcissism is written all over ur post!
    Seriously..I'm sure every one has such secret fantasies. I'll let u on in mine if u promise not 2 tell anyone..shhh!
    Nice link BTW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well narcissism isn't all that bad...but u shudn't leave touch of the real world.

    As they say...aim for the stars, but plant your feet firmly in the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya,sure ur one,no doubts abt it:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sangeetha, you can tell me... Your secret would still remain a secret :o)

    Ashish. rightfully said... Sometimes they even say, Don't search in the stars for sands of love, success... Just look around you and u'll find them now.

    Looks like your hike and my treat are getting delayed.

    Akruti, thaanks for the reiteration. lol !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonal, looks like you have your blog up But not able to open it... Am eagerlu awaiting your first post. And when have you ever been not nice to me... Thanks :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smyta, First things first. Thanks for dropping by. I thought the site was cool.. and should post it here for everone to have fun... And so, to stick to relavance, cooked a story around blogging ... lol ! Sure am absorbed, but definitely not obssessed...

    Btw, the Nooyi speech was just awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smtya Guessed as much !! :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe... y did u stop with the King's suite at the Hiltons? Dont u remember waking up with Paris Hilton the next morning??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. J... The unrest among the fans disturbed my dream and I had to wake up :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooooooooooh! how considerate. Waking up for fictitious people! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nah... I wud rather call it waking up to reality. And realize how different it can be from our fantasies ? hmmm !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gaurav, It's quite natural that more than one gets to like the things they stumble upon on the net... And conisidering the umpteen number of posts across all the blogs, its so difficult to track who posts what where.

    I am trying to be original here, and would definitely try avoiding cliches. Thanks for bringing this up.

    Btw, saw your site. Neat template and nice posts :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Do leave me a comment if you liked the post.