Old dog New tricks !!!

I am not sure how much the popular adage “You cannot teach an old dog new tricks” is true. But I am hoping that I can prove that wrong. Life’s been quite monotonous for me with work on one hand and the usual social life on the other. It was this droning feel that made me join a guitar class.

I love music, but that in no way would mean I can master it at this age. Just one class, and I already feel like I have got into an impossible mission. Of late, I seem to have grown closer to my guitar (which was always inexistent in the last 28 years). Music or not, I keep playing the moment I hit home.

I am playing and practicing everyday… with fingers crossed and the popular adage in mind !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post. Do leave me a comment if you liked the post.