It's appraisal time

An anxious day today for me at work. After a year of working hard, its time for me to know where I stand with respect to making more money or / and growing up the corporate ladder. Yeah, am talking about the performance appraisal results. No matter what the kind of work I have been doing, the amount of time I have been putting at work, or the quality of work that I have been able to deliver, the one factor that matters the most in helping me judge how I have fared is the package.

Papers have been distributed to a few at work and the results are random. Few promotions, and hikes ranging between 10 to 25%. My turn is likely to come up today. Am waiting with fingers crossed. There are certain figures in mind which I had made clear to my bosses when I sat down for my appraisal.

Hope I get the courage to challenge the figures with my Head of Business Unit in case they are not up to my expectations. Phew… and that really makes it seem like a very very long day ahead.

7 comments:

  1. Hey sangeetha, thanks and thanks for the rest of the help that you rendered today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best pal! So loads of (extra) money rushin in shortly eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Somu!!! Hope u got it!! :o))
    And u did the right thing in moving ur blog here. Even I am dissatified by sify now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Blogger is the best blog service I've seen so far

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey somu what happened? how much hike did'ya get???

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey none got good hike.

    Fuck our bosses Chutiyas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Do leave me a comment if you liked the post.