It's picture time folks !


 Posted by Picasa

Disappointments may come and disappointments may go, but life goes on forever. So, I guess I have quickly bounced back from my feeling low. Thanks to all your comments.

Now, coming to what this post is all about. PICTURES.

I am always against taking pictures of buildings, nature, sun rise, sun set, blah blah blah. One reason is that am really not good at capturing their beauty in its pristine state. And the other being, I get really bored of it over a period of time. So, I always make it a point to ensure someone is in the foreground.

In this case, that someone is ME !!! Finally managed to have most of the pictures I took in Las Vegas uploaded. The rest got spoilt due to the photographer shaking the camera.

Click here for the pictures.

10 comments:

  1. great pics, somu...

    r u back in india now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ram.
    Yeah am back in India. Infact I wrote about my first impression on US comfortably ensconced in my room :o)

    Had almost 16 hrs transit in S'pore and thought would catch up with ya. But considering it was a Monday gave up the idea :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm....nice pics somu....

    and hope u r out of the blues....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ashish,
    Thanks and am totally out of my blues, though it keeps cropping up now and then !!

    Sorry about not being able to come online later in the night yesterday. I went back home and fell flat on my bed :o)

    Still working till 4.00 AM in the morning ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nithya,
    Thanks.

    And yeah, have been doing my bit of commenting for a while now. No wonder one of them captured your eyes :o)

    @Ganga,
    Thanks a lot dude !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Nice Pics man... hope u had a good time..
    Prakash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Prakash,
    Thanks and had an awesome time. Sometimes feel I shd've been there for a coupla more days !!! Yet, it was memorable.

    Thanks for dropping by :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Somu!!
    Cool pics. And u certainly don't look like an 18 year old :-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey somu... gr8 pics....any more u have...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post. Do leave me a comment if you liked the post.